- 发布时间：2015-10-26 20:44:00
Unit 9 Happy New Year Lesson 18 教案
1、 听懂会说句子 We are singing. We are dancing. Happy New Year to you all.。
2、 学会唱歌曲 Happy New Year!。
3、 能听、说、读、写大小写字母 Xx, Yy, Zz。
4、 熟练听、说、读单词 X-ray, yellow, zoo。
1、听、说、读、写大小写字母 Xx, Yy, Zz。
3、会唱歌曲 Happy New Year!。
教学难点： 字母Xx的发音。 Xx小写的书写。 X-ray的发音。
a. Revise the letters they have learned. Sing a song with letters.
b. Revise the letters and the words with a chant: Aa, Aa, Aa, Aa is for apple. …
c. Free talk. Answer Sally’s questions.
Step 2. Presentation
1. Introduce a new friend Dingding to the Ss. Lead to teach the letters Xx, Yy, Zz and the words: X-ray, yellow, zoo.
2. Teach Xx. Say a chant: \ks\, \ks\, Xx with actions.
Ss read the words by themselves: may, say, day, way，ray. Practise Xx-ray. A game: stand up and read aloud.
Say a chant: Xx,Xx,Xx, Xx is for Xx-ray.
3. Teach Yy. Say a chant: Yy, Yy Yy, Yy, Yy, Yy is for yellow. Pactice “yellow”. Show the pictures and get the Ss to tell “ a yellow… ” in pairs.
4. Teach Zz. Tell the Ss that “Zz” has two different sounds. Say the sentence: Zz, Zz, Zz, Zz is for zoo.
Ask：What can you see in the zoo?
Show some animal pictures and get the Ss to tell “I can see a yellow … .”
5. Say a chant to revise the new letters and new words.
Xx,Xx,Xx, Xx is for Xx-ray.
Yy, Yy, Yy, Yy is for yellow.
Zz, Zz, Zz, Zz is for zoo.
6. Learn to write the new letters.
a. Get the Ss to show their fingers and write with the teacher.
b. Ss practise the letters on their exercese books.
c. Some Ss come to the front and write on the Bb.
d. Correct the writing of Dingding’s handwriting.
e. Have a match to practise the sound of the letters.
7. Learn the Happy New Year song.
a. Listen to the song.
b. Practise to say “Happy New Year!” and “Happy New Year to you all!”
c. Learn to say “We are singing.” “We are dancing.”
d. Learn to sing the song.
e. Sing the song and dance together.
Step 3. Consolidation
Get the Ss to tell Dingding what they learn today. Sing Happy New Year song together again. Say: Happy New Year to you all!
1. Listen to the tape and repeat.
2. Copy the new letters five times.
3. Sing the song: “Happy New Year” to your parents.