1 Lots of ____________ (foreign) come to visit the old town every year.
2 Don’t mind __________ (offer) your help to others whenever necessary.
3 He works in the __________ (big) computer company in the world.
4 There are ___________ (hundred) of people dancing at the square after supper.
5 My mother _____________ (water) flowers when I came back.
6 She is proud of ____________ (she) for not giving up easily.
7 The boy sat down excitedly because he answered the question _______(correct).
8 He ___________ (send) to hospital yesterday, because he was badly hurt in an accisdent.
Keys: foreigners, offering, biggest, hundreds, was watering, herself, correctly, was sent,
1 He has much ____________ (interesting) in collecting stamps.
2 Believe in ___________(you), Tony, and you are sure to succeed.
3 I found something important in _________ (today) newspaper.
4 More trees and flowers should ____________ ( plant) to make our hometown beautiful.
5 Don’t worry, Kitty. With our help, you will do much _______ (well) next time.
6 It’s such a __________ (wonder) song that we all like it.
7 Yao Ming is one of the most popular basketball _________ (play) around the world.
8 Both coats look nice on me. I really don’t know which ____________.(choose)
9 I saw our math teacher talking with John when I ________ (pass) his office.
Keys: interest, yourself, today’s, be planted, better, wonderful, players, to choose.
1 Of all the three girls, Lucy is _______________________. (beautiful)
2 After I finished ________ (do) my homework last night, it was already ten o’clock.
3 They are having a party for his _________ (seventy) birthday.
4 To my ________ (surprising), the little girl is able to sing so many songs.
5 I was very ____________ (disappoint), because I didn’t pass my final exam.
6 The old should __________________________ (take care of ) by their children.
7 The more you eat, ____________ (fat) you will become.
8 --Did you enjoy _____________(you) at the English party last night?
--Yes, we had lots of fun.
Keys: the most beautiful, doing, seventieth, surprise, disappointed,
be taken care of, the fatter, yourselves,
1) I don’t run as __________ (fast) as Robot. He runs fastest in our class.
2) Tom is taller than any other _________ (student) in his class.
3) He practices ________ (play) the piano very day.
4) I don’t agree _________ (go) there with them.
5) He _________________ (brush) his teeth at this time yesterday.
6) They ________________ (plant) a number of trees since 2008.
7) I look forward to _____________(see) you again next time.
8) I want to give you some _________ (advise) on how to give up smoking.
Keys: fast, student, playing, to go, was brushing, have planted, seeing, advice
1) ___________ (nine) lesson is the most interesting in this textbook.
2)He ______________ (take) a shower at seven o’clock yesterday evening.
3) A lot of trees ______________(plant) on both sides of the road in 2012.
4) When we arrived there yesterday, the party ___________(begin).
5) --Did they enjoy _____________ at the party last night?
--Yes, they had a great time.
6) After ___________ (finish) the homework, I helped my mother with some housework.
7) Hurry up! You are moving as ___________ (slow) as a snail!
8) A large number of _________ (visit)come to Beijing every year.
Keys: The ninth, was taking, will be planted, had begun, themselves, finishing, slowly, visitors
1) We felt very ________ (relax) after the bus trip. It was great fun.
2) She showed great ___________ (interested) in collecting stamps.
3) Look! The kite is flying ___________ (high) in the sky.
4) He ___________ (learn) over six hundred English words since last year.
5) I have no idea what _________ (do) next.
6) This house is even _________ (large) than that one. I really like it.
7) More and more flowers _______________ (plant) since 2008 Olympic Games.
8) What ____________ (you, do) when I knocked on your door?
Keys: relaxed, interest, high, has learned, to do, larger, have been planted,
were you doing
1 I hope __________ (find) a good job in a foreign company after I graduate from school.
2 He found it hard _______________ (catch up with) his classmates.
3 Father asks me _____________(not play) computer games before finishing my homework.
4 All the children like Mr. White very much because he often makes them __________( laugh).
5 Let him_________(have) a rest. I think he must be tired after the long walk.
6 We have two rooms __________ (live) in, but I can’t decide which one ___________ (choose).
7 –Bobs speaks Chinese quite well.
--Yes, so he does. He practices ____________( speak) Chinese every day.
8 Before 2018 we will finish __________ (build) the schools.
9 She says she doesn’t feel like _____________ (go) out with you.
10 The boy ___________(stand) in the teachers’ office was found smoking yesterday.
Keys: to find, to catch up with, not to play, laugh, have, to live, to choose, speaking, buliding, going, standing