5B Unit7 Chinese festivals教学设计
Ⅰ. Teaching content
5B Unit7 Chinese festivals, Story time
Ⅱ. Teaching aims
1. Enable the students to listen, read and say the words: festival, dumpling, Spring Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Double Ninth Festival.
2. Train the students’ consciousness of the culture of Chinese festivals.
Ⅲ. Teaching methods
Situational teaching approach and task-based approach
Ⅳ. Teaching aids
PPT, some pictures, some red packets
Ⅴ. Teaching procedures
Step1. Before reading
1. Talk about some favorite things.
2. Talk about some pictures and lead to the topic “festival”.
3. Try to ask some questions about Chinese festivals.
(How many Chinese festivals? When are the Chinese festivals?What do people do at the Chinese festivals? What do people eat at Chinese festivals?...)
T: We will make a picture book about Chinese festivals.
Step2. While reading
●Learn the names of Chinese festivals
1. Look , guess and match
T: Look, here are some Chinese festivals, can you match them before learning?
2. Circle and say
●Learn the words of the dates
1. Choose, stick and try to read.
2. Try to say
●Read and learn
1. Find and say the activities and food at Spring Festival.
2. Read the part of Spring Festival.
3. Read and underline activities and food of the three other festivals.
4. Talk about the three other festivals in groups by asking and answering each other.
Step3. Post reading
1. Quick response
2. Finish the picture book and introduce the festivals in groups
3. Do some summaries.
1. Read the story fluently.熟练朗读故事。
2. Know more about Chinese Festivals.了解更多关于中国节日的知识。
Dragon Boat Festival
Double Ninth Festival