鲁教版八年级(上) Unit 5
Unit 5 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time!
If you go to a party, what should you do and what shouldn't you do
Read the notice and answer.
1. How many rules are there?
2. What will happen if I don’t take my ID card?
End of Year Party
I want you to remember the rules for school parties.
Don’t wear jeans! If you wear jeans, we won’t let you in.
Don’t bring food to the party. If you do, the teachers will take it away.
Don’t bring friends from other schools. If you do, the teachers will ask them to leave.
Don’t leave the gym during the party. If you do, the teachers will call you parents.
Don’t run or shout at the party. If you do, you’ll have to leave.
Please bring your ID card. If you don’t have your ID card, you can’t go to the party.
Karen: Are you going to ________________?
Mike: Yea, I am. _________ to wear my new jeans!
Karen: You can’t do that!
Mike: What will happen if I do?
the school party
Fill in the blanks.
You should wear your cool
Mike: That’s a great idea.
The teachers won’t let you in
snacks, ice cream and soda, my cousin Dave from another school, your ID Card
A: I’m going to the school party.
B: Me, too. Let’s bring some snacks.
A: Oh, we can’t do that.
B: Really? Why not?
A: If we bring snacks. The teachers will…
We Can Help!
Old people’s home visit
Children’s hospital visit
A: What will you do if
you go to the old
people’s home visit?
B: If I go to that one,
I’ll bring them some
Please arrive late for class. If you
do, the teachers won’t let you in.
Don’t run in
late for class.
Don’t eat in
Don’t listen to
1. take away “拿走”，“使离开”
如: Please take that cat away. I hate
What takes you away so early?
2. bring 指从别处带来, 一般与from搭 配, 构成bring…from
e.g. Please bring your ID card from your home.
3. ask them to leave: ask sb. to do sth.
e.g. Our teacher asks you to go to the office.
4. call your parents: call sb.
e.g. I called him this morning.
5. Me, too. 我也是。
e.g. --I’m hungry.
-- Me, too.
6. Why not? 为什么不? 表示提建议。
e.g. Why not go there with me?
Why not come more often.
1. If it ____ (rain) tomorrow, I won’t go to see my aunt.
2. Let’s ____ (take) the bus to the Palace Museum.
4. His teacher wants him ___________ (remember) the school rules.
5. What __________ (happen) if we have the party today?
3. Don’t _____(bring) your dog to
Ⅱ. 请根据汉语提示完成下列句子, 每空一词。
1. Will you help me _______ ___ _____ (组织这场晚会)?
2. Didn’t you _____________________ (玩得愉快) in the zoo?
organize the party
have a good / great time
3. If you _____ _____(带零食) to the party, the teacher will be unhappy.
4. They didn’t __ ___ __ (让我进来).
5. Please ___ _____(把……拿走) your jacket.
let me in
1. You can’t bring your friends to the party. (改为祈使句)
_____ _____ your friends to the party.
2. Don’t wear your jeans to the party. Your teacher won’t let you in.
__ ___ ____ your jeans to the party, your teacher _____ let you in.
If you wear
3. Andrea is going to make some food. (就划线部分提问)
_____ is Andrea going to __?
4. Hurry up, or you’ll be late for the meeting. (改为同义句)
__ ___ _____ hurry up, you will be late for the meeting.
If you don’t
5. I didn’t have a good time at Lana’s birthday party. (改为同义句)